The Samsung Galaxy Beam is now up for pre-order in all of its pico projector glory for folks residing in the UK. Clove has the handset available for £454.80 after VAT, a reasonably high asking price for a phone with a 1GHz dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, and 4-inch display. Did we mention the built-in pico projector rated at 15 lumens that is also factored into the cost?
The Beam is destined to be one of those strange devices that doesn’t gain much traction in the popular market, but for some users it’s just the ticket. Word on availability in North America hasn’t trickled out (and we may never see the phone given a proper US release). The phone is expected to be available sometime in April in at least India. Exact details on the UK launch date aren’t clear. Check out our hands-on from MWC for more details on the Beam.
[via Clove UK]
- Samsung Galaxy Beam brings portable projectio
- Samsung Galaxy Beam spotted at FCC, shows AT&
- Samsung Galaxy Beam confirmed for April relea
- 7 Best Gadgets at Mobile World Congress 2012
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Beam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Beam