The Motorola DROID Pro may not be our dream device. But when it comes to good keyboards, it is definitely ranked among the best. If you haven’t been completely happy with the business-centric device, though, an update has just started rolling out, bringing a variety of improvements and bug fixes.
The new software version is named 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US. Below, you will find an image of the official document, which provides details about the update. If you have not been prompted yet, this might be the time to start hitting the settings to try to get it.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Pro