A photo has hit Picasa with some interesting EXIF data. It claims that photo was taken with a Samsung GT-I9300, the model number believed to be reserved for the yet-to-be-announced Samsung Galaxy S3. The camera is 8.1 megapixels. It’s hard to put a ton of faith into EXIF data so I’m having a hard time getting excited. And if this photo is anything to go by (that’s if it’s real, of course), that is one sorry camera on the Galaxy S III. My original Galaxy S took better indoor photos and I have a hard time imagining that Samsung would regress in this area. Take it for what you will. [Picasa via AllAboutSamsung, cheers Lars!]
[Update]: We’re told this is a test with HDR, so the photographer having shaky hands may explain the blurriness.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3