The Android 4.0.4 update for the Galaxy Nexus was just sniffed out over the weekend, but French mobile provider SFR is already suggesting a fresher update for March. The carrier’s device update timeline lists an Android 4.0.5 version of Ice Cream Sandwich due for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S that month, a software iteration that, given its version number, shouldn’t provide any drastically new features. We can expect things to be further smooth out the ICS code and provide mostly bug fixes and software tweaks.
Also worth noting from the SFR document is the scheduled arrival of Android 4.0 for the HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II. Both devices are slated to receive Ice Cream Sandwich during March alongside the Android 4.0.5 update for Nexus devices.
[via Android Police]
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Sensation forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.