AT&T has bestowed unto the masses their Pantech Element Android 3.2 tablet this past Sunday for anyone to pick up for $300 on a new two-year agreement. It’s positioned to be an affordable 4G tablet for those on a budget but its specs aren’t too unsettling.
You’ll be working with an 8 inch display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage with expansion options, a 5 megapixel rear camera, a 2 megapixel front camera, Bluetooth/WiFi/GPS and more.
AT&T’s offering a bundle deal, though, if you happen to want a new smartphone with it. They’ll knock $50 off the price of the Element when buying the Pantech Burst smartphone alongside it. The Pantech Burst is $50 so it would be $300 altogether. Find the Burst here, the Element here and the bundle here.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Pantech Element forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Pantech Burst forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech Burst, Pantech Element