Still hanging on to that aging Motorola Droid? Feels weird not having a number or surname after the “Droid” title but if you’re still waiting for a price drop on that superphone you’ve been eying, you may want to try out Android 4.0 in the meantime. Apparently, Ice Cream Sandwich has come a long way since we first saw an early port squeezed into the device back in December. Don’t believe me? Just check out the video below and see for yourselves.
The ROM comes courtesy of Kabaldan over on XDA Developers and although this build is still considered an alpha release, it’s nowhere near as alpha as that one port making the rounds a few months ago. If your OG Droid is rooted and you feel like throwing a new ROM for old time’s sake, just hit up the link below for the thread on XDA.
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Latest Bugless Beast Build Brings Android 2.3
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid