Hello again, everyone. You seem to have found yourself in the Android Overload. This is the place where we stash all the important Android/mobile related news from throughout our day — the ones that didn’t make it onto our front page — for you guys to give the final once over. Because we like our readers to be well learned, take a look around. If you find anything of interest, be sure to leave your mark in the comments.
- Words with Friends updated. Adds in-app payments for ad-free and cheat version. [Market Link]
- The 250GB Archos 80 is now available in the UK for £249. [EuroDroid]
- Amazon snaps up the domain “KindleTutor.com.” No word on what this may be yet. [Fusible]
- BlackBerry Playbook only $200 on NewEgg.com
- Kairosoft releases newest title for Android. Mega Mall Story now available in the Market.
- Motorola Droid Xyboard sees $50 price drop. [Verizon Wireless]
- Logitech Bluetooth Mini Boombox is $25 off at Buy.com. Bring total to $75.
- Samsung announces pink Galaxy S II for Taiwan. [SammyHub]
- CNBC Real-time for Google TV now available. [GoogleTVBlog]
- Gingerbread arrives for the Huawei Honor (Ideos X5). [UberGizmo]
- US court grant immunity to telecoms who participate with government for surveillance. [Reuters]
- ComScore report shows Android still dominating the market share. No surprise.
- Sony Ericsson trademarks Xperia ION for US. New devices coming soon? [XperiaBlog]
- Google lands punishing blow to Oracle in fight over Android. [Wired]
- Nook Color receives early Ice Cream Sandwich ROM. [XDA]