It’s funny how even the prospect of Ice Cream Sandwich has the ability to triple a device’s desirability and that’s exactly the case with the Huawei MediaPad. The device was recently leaked from a Chinese website running an official build of Android 4.0.1, which doesn’t surprise us at all seeing the company officially released a beta version of Ice Cream Sandwich for the Honor a few weeks ago.
The Huawei MediaPad is only currently available in the US from T-Mobile who has their own branded version of the tablet called the Springboard. An AT&T model has also been rumored having passed through the FCC a few months back. Let’s hope Huawei can work out all the bugs and offer speedy updates to the US models as well. Any of our readers current Springboard owners? How has the tablet been treating you?
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Huawei MediaPad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile SpringBoard forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.