New images of the rumored sequel to the LG Optimus Pad have found their way online. The table, rumored to house a 1.5GHz Snapdragon CPU, 1GB of RAM, and feature a 8.9-inch (1280 x 768) TFT display, looks to ship with an LTE radio on board. Other rumored specs include a 1.3MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear camera. Whether or not the new Optimus Pad will feature a dual-camera setup for 3D video capture as did the previous version is unknown, but seems unlikely at this time. One additional picture compared the new LG slate to Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 8.9.
The new Optimus Pad will ship with Android 3.2.1 and is said to be launching by the end of the year. An Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade is expected to follow.
- T-Mobile G-Slate (LG Optimus Pad) Priced at $
- Steve Jobs Virtually Kicked In Face By LG: Op
- LG Optimus Pad Transforms and Rolls Out in Ne
- LG Delays Android Tablet Until January Due to
- Check out the LG Optimus Pad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus Pad