As rumors were flying around regarding whether or not the Motorola XOOM would be the first Android tablet to receive Android 4.0, we were just waiting on official confirmation that Motorola would look to deliver a box of Ice Cream Sandwich at all.
Matt at Motorola’s support forums (a moderator who obviously has insight on stuff like this) has confirmed that the XOOM would indeed be getting Ice Cream Sandwich, though there’s absolutely no way for him to know whether or not the first Android 3.0+ tablet would get it first. And he didn’t have any timing to share, period. Just sit tight, in other words. [Thanks Gman!]
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM