Two of the devices Motorola is expected to unveil for Verizon at an October 18th press event have posed for the camera ahead of their official debut. The Motorola Spyder (which should launch as the Droid RAZR, though there is still a chance the Droid HD name will stick) and the Motorola XOOM 2 are seen in their near-final version, complete with Verizon branding. The Spyder is looking pretty svelte with a glossy black finish and textured battery door, while the 8.2-inch XOOM 2 appears with a two-tone white/black finish. The Spyder/RAZR pictured here is said to be clocked at 1.5GHz, though the release version should stick with a 1.2GHz dual-core CPU. Both devices share a similar design language, with more angular corners and sharp lines. So do either of these get your mouth watering for next week’s announcements?
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.