Two of the devices Motorola is expected to unveil for Verizon at an October 18th press event have posed for the camera ahead of their official debut. The Motorola Spyder (which should launch as the Droid RAZR, though there is still a chance the Droid HD name will stick) and the Motorola XOOM 2 are seen in their near-final version, complete with Verizon branding. The Spyder is looking pretty svelte with a glossy black finish and textured battery door, while the 8.2-inch XOOM 2 appears with a two-tone white/black finish. The Spyder/RAZR pictured here is said to be clocked at 1.5GHz, though the release version should stick with a 1.2GHz dual-core CPU. Both devices share a similar design language, with more angular corners and sharp lines. So do either of these get your mouth watering for next week’s announcements?
- Device encryption requirements lifted
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 Help app
- 9 HTC One M9 Themes
- New Android Pay details arrive
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.