Cellebrite, a system wireless providers use to transfer data between mobile handsets, has been updated with a host of long-rumored devices for Verizon. The Samsung Nexus Prime (listed under that name), Motorola Droid HD, and HTC Vigor have all found their place among Big Red’s other offerings. Of course, Cellebrite doesn’t do much to provide anything more than model number and device name, but it confirms that all three devices are nearing their launch. With these three Android powerhouses alone, Verizon looks to have a heavy-hitting holiday lineup.
- Rumor: HTC Rezound, DROID RAZR and Galaxy Nex
- NTT Docomo Will Carry Nexus Prime In November
- Nexus Prime Appears in RadioShack’s Cel
- “Nexus Prime” Also Appears in Bes
- Check out the Nexus Prime forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.