A funny thing happened today when visiting the Pantech Breakout’s page on Wirefly. When viewing the gallery for the Breakout, it seems Wirefly may have slipped in a few press shots for Verizon’s upcoming Samsung Stratosphere 4G LTE device. The Stratosphere is essentially a rehashed version of the Sprint Epic 4G that launched last year. Let’s hope they managed to trim the device down some since then. According to a leaked Verizon roadmap, the Samsung Stratosphere should be arriving in early October. Still no word on pricing but this should provide a QWERTY option for those looking to get in on some LTE without breaking the bank.
- ‘RadioShack’s “Shack Friday
- Root Your Samsung Stratosphere
- Samsung Stratosphere – Verizon’s
- Hands-On Verizon’s Samsung Stratosphere
- Check out the Samsung Stratosphere forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Stratosphere