After a Radio Shack promo video briefly revealed the LG Marquee for Sprint, there was a lot of speculation that this would in fact be Sprint’s version of the LG Optimus Black. We’ve known for awhile that the LG LS-855 would be Sprint’s version of the Optimus Black and now we thanks to Sprint’s Cellebrite data courtesy of PocketNow, this has all but been confirmed.
There you have it, folks. While this device may not have the dual-core punch that many of our die-hard Android readers crave (and the Android OS has yet to support) the bright Nova display should be enough to capture the attention of casual passer by’s. I’ve held this device in my hand and there’s absolutely no denying its sex appeal. Should compliment Sprint’s Android lineup nicely.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG Optimus Black forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus Black