With no press release in sight (yet) AT&T’s gone and made the LG Thrill 4G’s launch date official. They’ve asked users to tell them how their worlds will come alive on September 4th. We’ve been waiting quite a long time for this thing (since March, if you haven’t been keeping track) and we’re glad to see they’re finally comfortable to release it. It’s not a bad phone as it has 4.3 inch display, a TI OMAP4 dual-core processor, a 5 megapixel camera with HD video recording and more. And we also can’t forget the very feature it’s famous for – autostereoscopic 3D. Still no price, but Target is rumored to be offering it for just $80 once it does launch. Who’s going to get their hands on this one? [AT&T Twitter]
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G