During a press conference at the Taiwan Stock Exchange, HTC’s CFO, Winston Yung let it slip that his company’s 10-inch Puccini tablet will be launching sometime in September or October. Yung also mentioned that HTC has been performing particularly well in Asian markets with sales in China to increase four-fold this year. The number of sales outlets for HTC smartphones in China is currently at 650, and because of the company’s increased performance, will increase to 2,000 by the end of the year. The HTC Puccini could be officially unveiled at an event on September 1st so this new development definitely falls into line with that time frame. Anyone else looking forward to HTC’s first dual-core powered Honeycomb tablet? Or will it be too little, to late for the Puccini?
- HTC Puccini LTE Headed to Canada Courtesy of
- Official: HTC Jetstream (Puccini) With HSPA+
- HTC: “Join Us to See What’s Next&
- HTCDev.com Shows Scribe Functionality on Hone
- Check out the HTC Puccini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Puccini