After a German court denied Samsung’s request for a preliminary hearing and honored Apple’s request for an injunction, banning sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in many parts of Europe, a date has been set for the legal dispute to be settled. On August 25th Samsung will have its day in court and argue their case in hopes of having the ban lifted. A final decision on whether or not sales of the tablet will resume won’t come until a few weeks after the hearing. And so the battle rages on…
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1