Looks like Dell may have pulled their 5-inch, tablet/phone hybrid Dell Streak from store shelves and removed the device from their online store as well. You would immediately assume this means the device has been discontinued but not so fast, Turbo.
Apparently, after Engadget attempted to phone-in and order the device through Dell’s customer service, the response they received was that the device had been pulled for an update. Just what kind of update requires a manufacturer to physically bring in their product remains to be seen but the device is said to return in August.
It could be serious seeing how the rep claims the update wasn’t Android related. Lets hope for the Dell’s sake the Streak comes back with a dual-core and/or rockin’ Honeycomb (not likely).
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Pentagon Approves Its First Android Smartphon
- This is the Best Dell Streak Promo Ever [Vide
- AT&T, Rogers’ Froyo for Dell Strea
- Check out the Dell Streak forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Dell Streak