In case you’ve forgotten, the Motorola DROID 3 is now available in stores. It’s a dual-core device powered by Texas Instruments’ OMAP4 platform. Android 2.3 dons this thing with the absolute latest version of MOTOWHATEVER.
You’ll also get a 4 inch display, a full 5-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard and an 8 megapixel camera on the back that can shoot 1080p video. It really is a decent follow-up to the original and it’s available for just $200 on contract ($460 without). Here’s their site if you’d rather order it from there and be on the lookout for our hands-on impressions later today and a review later on in the coming week or two.
- Motorola updates ICS upgrade roadmap, Droid R
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid 3 update, 2
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Motorola DROID 3 Soak Test Begins
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3