It was just yesterday that we got our first look at the LG Optimus Pro, an Android device featuring a familiar BlackBerry-esque design. After emerging out of nowhere, we now have an official video overview (in Italian) of the device detailing the Android 2.3.3 phone with 800MHz processor, 3MP camera, and 2.8-inch display, not to mention its full QWERTY keyboard.
Alongside the Optimus Pro, the LG Optimus Net was announced as the successor to the Optimus One, the budget-oriented Android handset that saw popularity the world over. The Net features the same 800MHz CPU and Android 2.3.3 build as the Optimus Pro, but ditches the keyboard in favor of a 3.2-inch, 320×480 resolution display.
The language barrier might be keeping a few details from us, and we can’t seem to dig up an official press release on the matter. For now it looks like pricing and release details haven’t been made available.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the LG Optimus Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus Net forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus Net, LG Optimus Pro