Just as the name suggests, the Motorola Titanium is a nearly indestructible Blackberry-ish “sturdy qwerty” aimed at the blue collar work force. When the phone was first announced along side the XPRT, Motorola left out any sort of release date or pricing. Well, thankfully the guys over at SprintFeed managed to get their hands on this leaked promo flyer displaying both a July 24th launch date and a $150 price tag (with a 2 year agreement).
For those of you that miss your “Push-to-Talk” chirping, the phone will be come with Nextel’s Direct Connect feature. And you don’t have to worry about being gentle with this device. Motorola says to phone is “military-grade tough” and is certified to Military Specification 810G for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation, high temperatures and low temperatures.
Still puzzling is the fact that it’s only coming with Android 2.1 Eclair on board but I guess you can’t have everything, right?
- Motorola Titanium Getting a Quick Maintenance
- Official: Motorola Titanium Launching July 24
- Official: Motorola XPRT and Titanium for Spri
- Motorola Zeppelin XT800 Flying To China And B
- Check out the Motorola Titanium forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Titanium