Our friends at Samsung have just published a new video showing off their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The tablet’s been out for some time now, and we have even published a review of it, but this is the first time we’ve seen TouchWiz demonstrated in such details. Notable changes since we’ve seen TouchWiz at CTIA are the settings menu and the ability to resize TouchWiz widgets. The latter change likely came as a response to the release of Android 3.1 at Google I/O. In any case, if you’re wondering which UI – stock or TouchWiz – to choose when Samsung makes the updates available, this video is the perfect tool to help you with your decision. Watch it above.
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1