Despite rumors to the contrary, it would appear that the Samsun Galaxy Tab 8.9 is just about ready to head our way as an FCC filing for the device has been spotted. The version listed here has AT&T radios inside, but that doesn’t mean this one’s going to AT&T – many carriers in Canada could very well be getting this thing. The Galaxy Tab 8.9 was said to be a bit delayed due to production speed bumps. Today’s FCC filing doesn’t necessarily mean those rumors weren’t true, though, as we’ve seen devices pass the FCC and get revised, only to revisit the FCC. In any case, it at least shows that Samsung hasn’t forgotten about those of you with smaller hands. [via Droid Matters]
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- 3G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7300) get
- Apple wants to add six more significant Samsu
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi now getting Ice C
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9