If you are flying American Airlines, soon you will be able to enjoy the Samsun Galaxy Tab 10.1 as part of premium class in-flight entertainment. The airline has struck a deal with Samsung to deploy 6,000 Tab 10.1 units to their fleet of aircraft servicing several domestic and international routes. The Tab 10.1 will replace the current in-flight entertainment device on flights traveling between JFK and Los Angeles, JFK and San Francisco, Miami and Los Angeles. International flights to Europe and South America will also take off the the Galaxy Tab on board. Even if you aren’t a huge fan of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (though you have no reason not to be), you have to admit that’s one heck of an upgrade over traditional in-flight entertainment.
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1