Ever since it was unveiled at CTIA, the question on everyones’ minds was when Sprint would launch the HTC EVO 3D. Originally, rumors out of the RadioShack camp pegged the handset for a June 4th launch, but the most recent Sprint Playbook suggested a late June launch was more likely. After Sprint teased us with the handset via email, we have snagged a look at a RadioShack promotional flyer clearly stating a June 24th launch for the anticipated glasses-free 3D smartphone. The Shack has been taking unadvertised pre-orders for the device for some time now, but here finally acknowledges that you can reserve your own EVO 3D right now (until June 21st). Start limbering up them eye muscles now, you only have a few more weeks to get them in top shape. Wouldn’t want to strain them staring at that 3D qHD display, now, would we?
- The EVO 3D saved someone’s life, so HTC
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D owners now receiving Ice Cr
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D