The Acer Iconia Smart may have been delayed on its way to launch, the phone with a rather unique form factor was on hand at Computex. It’s still very much the same device we first saw at Mobile World Congress, but spent a bit more time getting to know the device in its current state. Acer is touting the device as “100 percent smartphone, 100% tablet,” a reference the device’s 4.8-inch widescreen display. The handset isn’t a small one, but it does manage to maintain a manageable footprint.
- Acer Finally Announces Launch Date For The 4.
- Acer delays launch of Iconia A100 tablet and
- Acer Iconia Smart Passes FCC And Headed For A
- Acer Iconia Smart Runs 2.3 On Huge 4.8-inch S
- Check out the Acer Iconia Smart forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Smart