You may recall the HTC aria, on of AT&T’s first Android phones. That handset bore a pretty big resemblance to the original HTC Wildfire. It should be no surprise, then, that the carrier would want to give their lower-tier Android lineup an update with the followup to the original Wildfire. An FCC filing is suggesting just that, pointing towards the HTC Wildfire S arriving on AT&T sometime in the near future.
The FCC listing shows AT&T’s GSM 850 and 1900 bands along with WCDMA bands II and V, making the release of the handset in the US almost a sure thing. No word on exactly when we might see it, however.
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- HTC Wildfire S Now Available from US Cellular
- Virgin Mobile Officially Announces the HTC Wi
- Check out the HTC Wildfire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Wildfire S