Bell and Virgin have simultaneously launched one of HTC’s newest smartphones, the Incredible S. This device was announced at Mobile World Congress but not much excitement has surrounded it. (Mainly because people think the “S” phones are all too much alike.) You can get the device from both carriers for $99.99 on a three-year contract or around $500 if you pay for it outright.
The Incredible S is a bit bigger than its predecessor clocking in at 4 inches. It still has its WVGA resolution, a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (the latest single-core chipset available from them), an 8 megapixel camera with HD video recording, and Android 2.2 with HTC Sense. (Which HTC says will soon be upgraded to Gingerbread.) The Incredible S also has a front-facing VGA camera for those of you wanting to do some video chat. Check Bell’s offering out here, and Virgin’s here. [via MobileSyrup 1|2]
- HTC Incredible S now receiving Ice Cream Sand
- HTC “Stunning” is a Chinese Incre
- Gingerbread OTA Update Now Available On The H
- Leak Reveals Android 2.3 Upgrade Road Map for
- Check out the HTC Incredible S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Incredible S