It has been a thorn in the side of all those early adopters on AT&T’s HSPA+ network: despite advertisements to the contrary, the two devices featuring the “4G” tag have their HSUPA support gimped. According to a new posting on AT&T’s Facebook page, the Motorola Atrix 4G and HTC Inspire 4G won’t have to wait much longer to see drastically improved upload speeds. It was said there that updates would hit the devices in April with HSUPA in two. It is also said the Samsung Infuse 4G will ship with HSUPA turned on out of the box. As things go in the world of Android updates, we’ll believe it when we see it.
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Motorola Atrix 4G software update inbound, co
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Inspire 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.