If you’re watching the Super Bowl, and if you live in America you probably are, you also probably saw the Motorola XOOM commercial. If you didn’t, check it out below:
The Motorola XOOM minisite also went live which offers a pretty in-depth look at the device:
Lastly, Engadget spotted a BestBuy ad for the XOOM and it’s listed at $800 plus a $20 fee for 1GB of monthly data and $80 for 10GB of monthly data:
If it comes out on February 24th as they’re indicating, will you pick it up for the $800 + plan or will the price prevent you?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM