HTC has released an update to the smallish HTC Aria in Southeast Asia. It’s Android 2.2 and probably brings with it everything you’d expect, but let’s cut right to the chase: when will everyone else get it? We know there are some Aria users on AT&T here in the states. While it’s nice to see that HTC’s committed to bringing Froyo out for the device, we have to remain skeptical and reiterate that AT&T users might not be seeing it for a while. Upgrades for most – if not all – of their devices have been delayed to no end due to carrier testing. It’s hard to get even just a little bit excited assuming that things won’t change for the Aria. [HTC via Engadget]
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the HTC Aria forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Aria