Samsung’s finally confirmed the Samsung Continuum themselves. It’s been out in the wild for a long time, but neither them or Verizon had acknowledged its existence. (That never threw us off, of course.) They’ve just tweeted that the Samsung Continuum will be launching on Verizon November 11th as the first phone with a secondary dedicated ticker display. It looks like that’ll be the big announcement tonight, as well, as Rob and Kevin will be on hand at Samsung’s unveiling to get some face time with the device. (Please don’t sue me, Apple.)
[via Samsung Twitter]
- Is the Note Edge the next Continuum?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- After All of This Time… the Samsung Con
- A Handful of Verizon Devices Reaching End-of-
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Continuum