Sony Ericsson and Orange are targeting all you fashion buffs with a fashion edition of the Xperia X10 Mini. Their ad for the device swears that it’s like having Milan, Paris, and London in your handbag. Um, ok. Anywho, it comes with two interchangeable “fashion cover” colors – white and pink. Other than that, it’s still just an X10 Mini, and it probably comes with Android 1.6 for now (though we know the 2.1 upgrade is currently rolling out across Europe for all X10-branded devices.) Get this phone for free on a two-year, 20 pounds per month tariff by vising your local Orange shop.
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson: XPERIA 10 Line Will Get No Upd
- T-Mobile UK Confirms its Xperia X10 Lineup to
- Sony Ericsson Issuing Android 2.1 for Xperia
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.