The T-Mobile G2 won’t be getting into the hands of any would-be owners for at least eight more days when the October 6th release date rolls around, but the handsets are already streaming into at least one TMo store in preparation for one of their most anticipated new smartphones. Do I smell one or two of these bad boys escaping into public hands before they are supposed to? I’m sure we will be hearing about that at some point, but until then here are a shot of the phone in stock at T-Mobile. Hit the source link for more.
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2