Not even half a day removed from the original report of the Samsung Galaxy Tab going to AT&T (and America’s two biggest CDMA carriers), the tablet/phone hybrid for the iPhone-loving carrier has been spotted. We’re treated to a shot of the device with a back cover branded with an AT&T logo. Engadget – the leaksters – also hear that it’ll be sold alongside three other new AT&T-bound Android handsets before Christmas heads our way. As for those three phones, Dell and AT&T’s had quite the relationship lately. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that the trio of Dell phones leaked a while back turn out to be what we’re hearing about today.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab