Samsung Firmwares has come through again, but this time we’re treated to a leaked Froyo-based build for the Samsung Galaxy S. There’s not much to say here, though, because the main thing everyone is waiting for has yet to come: Quadrant, Neocore, and Linpack goodness. Unfortunately the leak has yet to actually surface, but it’s a lot easier to trust a two-year member of XDA than it is anyone else in these types of claims. We’ll just be waiting along with the rest of you to see when (or if) he’ll actually deliver.
Of course, we can’t take the above screenshot with 100% certainty due to how easy it is to fake these things, but we’re holding on to hope!
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S