HTC just updated HTC Sync to version 3.0 to add a Media Sync feature which will – you guessed it – sync your media to your phone whenever you plug it into your computer. HTC states that the feature should work with most popular media players for Windows-based machines, but didn’t list anything specifically.
[via Android Community]
- ‘RadioShack’s “Shack Friday
- Source Code Released for HTC Incredible S, my
- HTC Wildfire, Magic (myTouch 3G), and G1 Late
- Half-off HTC Desire, 75 percent-off HTC Wildf
- Check out the HTC Wildfire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: htc wildfire