Samsung’s uploaded a new video to their USA YouTube account showing off all of the Galaxy S phones headed to (or already launched on) each of the nation’s four biggest carriers. The Samsung Vibrant (T-Mobile) and Samsung Captivate (AT&T) are paraded around as their yet-to-be-released brethren Samsung EPIC 4G (Sprint) and Samsung Fascinate (Verizon) looks on with jealousy.
Watch on as they take you through the hardware and software that makes the Galaxy S the dreamy device that it is. While there may not be much difference between them on the software and hardware side of things (form factors only differ slightly and preinstalled software is carrier-determined), Sprint’s Epic 4G has just a bit more to flaunt. You can enjoy that video above.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies come to Samsung Ep
- Samsung Epic 4G FC09 Update Released to Addre
- Moneto sets the Galaxy S up for contactless p
- Check out the Samsung Vibrant forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.