The Motorola DROID 2 might not be out on shelves yet, but that hasn’t stopped at least one Best Buy store from getting accessories for the next member of the Droid family out on display. Droid-Life got their hands on some pics of a case for the phone that doesn’t yet have an announced release date (or any official announcement for that matter). I’ll just tell you that we probably won’t be waiting much longer, as this phone is rumored to be getting the official treatment towards the beginning of August, and I’m obliged to agree. If you want to pick up a Droid 2 case and fill it with wishes and hopes for the time being, you may want to check out your local BB.
- Update for Motorola Droid 2 rolling out now,
- DROID 2 Global Owners Seeing Update 4.5.692
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 Gets Gingerbread
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2