Shortly after Verizon has confirmed that some Droid X phones have shipped with defective displays, reports are swirling around that the new superphone from Motorola also suffers from poor WiFi connectivity. The story goes that the X has a bit of trouble connecting to a WiFi router in some cases, and once a signal is locked performance is typically sub-par. A few quick fixes have been found, including changing your network’s encryption from AES to TKIP and using the 802.11g standard rather than 802.11n. Is this problem only affecting a small group as with the faulty displays or is the issue wide spread? Let us know what your experiences have been like with the Droid X’s WiFi.
- Droid X Falls Into Campfire – Keeps On
- Motorola Droid X in line for an update, Motor
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Keyboard Fixer Update Now Rolling Out For The
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X