Aside from the fact that it’s quite obvious she studied a Sony Ericsson-drafted fact sheet before shooting this video, Maria Sharapova’s unboxing of the X10 Mini Pro is still very enjoyable. No, not because she’s a good looking tennis star holding a gadget (although that’s a very big plus), but because I can’t help but laugh knowing that she probably wouldn’t know the difference between the X10 Mini and Mini Pro if someone held them up to her side-by-side.
It’s not the greatest of unboxings, but Sharapova’s presence definitely makes it one worth taking a quick look at. You can find the video above.
- Rogers’ Xperia Play and Arc Now Availab
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sequel Captured
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Follow-Up to the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Min
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.