The Indian market is about to swallow up some Android opportunity, with the Motorola Milestone coming March 22nd and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 launching in the next week as well. And it won’t stop there – the Motorola Backflip and Motorola Dext are both expected to reach India by June.
Both the Milestone and X10 should be around or above $660 straight up on launch.
Developing countries represent a HUGE opportunity for mobile companies and Google stands to gain a lot by having Android in one of the world’s most populated countries. Good thing the Indian government is a little more stable than China… because Google has proven they value certain things more than “opportunity” – just ask China.
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- Google Play Services 7.0 details
- Hands-on: LG Watch Urbane
- Galaxy S6’s OIS vs. the iPhone 6
- Check out the Motorola Backflip forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DEXT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.