Home phones? Those things are still around? Eh, I suppose they’re still useful. At any rate, Motorola showed one off at CES that AndroidandMe have reported on. They say it should launch Q2 2010 for around $150.
Since I’m just not a home phone type of guy maybe it’s silly of me to comment on the specs but.. they seem kinda weak.
- DSPG Arm9 240 Mhz processor
- 2.8 inch resistive touch screen (QVGA)
- 256 MB flah ROM / 128 MB RAM
- MicroSD expansion slot
- Android 1.6
Head on over to AndroidandMe for more info and pictures. I say ewwnasty – but what do YOU think?
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
TAGS: Motorola HS1001