Home phones? Those things are still around? Eh, I suppose they’re still useful. At any rate, Motorola showed one off at CES that AndroidandMe have reported on. They say it should launch Q2 2010 for around $150.
Since I’m just not a home phone type of guy maybe it’s silly of me to comment on the specs but.. they seem kinda weak.
- DSPG Arm9 240 Mhz processor
- 2.8 inch resistive touch screen (QVGA)
- 256 MB flah ROM / 128 MB RAM
- MicroSD expansion slot
- Android 1.6
Head on over to AndroidandMe for more info and pictures. I say ewwnasty – but what do YOU think?
- Motorola Launching Android Home Phone This Su
- Android 5.1.1 (LMY47V) hits AOSP [CHANGELOG]
- AT&T’s HTC One M9 now receiving ca
- LG G4 teaser shows off photo samples [VIDEO]
TAGS: Motorola HS1001