If the little birdies that dropped by TechCrunch and CrunchGear chirp the truth, then the HTC Dream will be start selling on October 20th! The September 23rd “announcement” date was confirmed as well as the three color options (white, black, brown).
Mark it on your calendar, folks. Until further notice here is what you should be looking for:
Stay tuned to Phandroid for details and don’t forget to visit AndroidForums.com to talk about everything Android related, including of course, the HTC Dream!
- HTC Dream joins the unlocked bootloader club
- G1 and MyTouch Still Moving Along With Froyo
- XDA Ready to Serve Dessert, Froyo Seen Runnin
- Rogers Freezes HTC Dream Data And Forces Upda
- Check out the HTC Dream forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: htc dream