We should all buy original copies of software that we use at home or at work, but sometimes buying original can be a bit hard simply because some companies charge so much for it that it ends up being a bit out of our budget.
This doesn’t mean that you should resort to pirated software, instead, it means that you should be on the lookout for deals, like the one that the good folks at VIP-SCDKey are running as part of their March Madness sale.
To celebrate the month of March, VIP-SCDKey is running a sale that will discount an original, lifetime license of Windows 10 Pro by as much as 91%. Combine that with the skpha coupon code, you’ll be able to shave an additional 30% off, bringing down the price of Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 11 Pro, and Microsoft Office to very affordable prices.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.14 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime – $14.13 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $25.91 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $46.29 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $53.09 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $38.33 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $57.16 (after 30% coupon skpha)
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 30% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer
What is an OEM license?
For those of you who are a bit shocked at how much VIP-SCDKey are selling copies of Windows 10 and 11, you can rest assured that what you’re buying are genuine licenses. You might also be wondering why is it so cheap?
The simple answer is that the licenses VIP-SCDKey are selling are OEM licenses. These are licenses sold to computer manufacturers to allow them to install copies of Windows and Office on the computers that they are selling to customers.
Charging these manufacturers the full retail price would not be realistic, especially when you consider the millions of PCs that are built and sold every year, so OEM licenses are a more affordable way to go about ensuring that these companies are using the real deal.
There are downsides to using an OEM license though. One example would be that OEM licenses are tied to your PC’s motherboard. This means that if you build a new PC, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to move the license across to the new one. This means that you’ll need to buy a new license, but at $15 a pop, it would still be cheaper compared to buying it from Microsoft directly.