The New Year has come which means that maybe you should start your year off with a brand new PC. A brand new PC would also require a fresh installation of Windows and/or Office, and if you’re thinking about doing just that, how about saving yourself some money in the process?
This is because right now, VIP-SCDKey has decided to usher in the New Year with a deal on OEM licenses for Windows and Office, where you can get yourself an OEM license of Windows 10 for as long as $14! Be sure to use the skpha coupon code upon checkout to get a further 30% discount.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.14 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime – $14.11 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.29 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $26.21 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $45.55 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $54.52 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $38.96 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $58.31 (after 30% coupon skpha)
Windows 10 VS Windows 11
Now that Windows 11 has been released for a while now, some of you might be wondering if it might be worth it getting Windows 10 instead. If you’re trying to save yourself a few bucks, Windows 10 is still a perfectly capable operating system and most of your software should run on it just fine.
Obviously there are long-term considerations, such as how long more will Microsoft continue to support Windows 10. To be safe, getting Windows 11 might be a better idea. Windows 11 comes with a bunch of new features, upgraded security, better efficiency, and also a redesigned UI to make it look more modern.
We understand that some of you might be familiar with Windows 10 and are worried we might see another Windows 8 situation, but thankfully, Microsoft hasn’t rocked the boat too hard and Windows 11 just feels like a more modern take on Windows 10, so the learning curve shouldn’t be too steep.
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 25% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer