A fresh and genuine copy of Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 can be expensive. Head on over to Microsoft’s website and you might be shocked at how much it costs, especially if you’ve never had to purchase a retail copy before.
The good news is that if you’re looking to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 or 11 on your computer and don’t want to spend too much money on it, then you’re in luck. This is because the folks at VIPKeySale are running a promotion for a bunch of software, including Windows 10 and 11.
This deal will see prices of Windows brought down to extremely affordable levels, especially after you use the VIPPH coupon code that knocks an additional 30% off the asking price.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY Lifetime -$14.40 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 10 Home OEM KEY Lifetime – $12.48 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM KEY Lifetime – $21.42 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD Key Lifetime – $25.57 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Key Lifetime – $43.37 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus CD Key Lifetime – $48.50 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 10 PRO + Office 2016 Pro Plus Keys Lifetime – $37.58 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 10 PRO + Office 2019 Pro Plus Keys Lifetime – $55.39 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
In addition to discounting various software, if you’re after some hardware and accessories for your new computer, then you might also want to check out some of the deals that BZfuture.com is running, which includes:
- Dareu EK871 Keyboard – $68 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Dareu A710 Headset – $67 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- E-YOOSO K620 Keyboard – $53 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIPKeySale’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit your order, make sure you end the VIPPHA coupon code to knock an additional 30% off the price
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and key in your details
- Once payment has been successfully made, you should receive the product license in your email
- On your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you previously received in your email and you should be all set!
OEM VS Retail – What’s the difference?
Like we said, the retail pricing on Microsoft’s website is a bit of a sticker shock to some, and some of you might also be wondering how can VIPKeySale offer Windows for so cheap when Microsoft is charging so much?
Some of you might also be concerned that the licenses offered aren’t the real deal. Thankfully, you can rest assured this isn’t the case here. The main reason why VIPKeySale’s prices are so low is that they’re an OEM license.
OEM licenses are typically sold to computer manufacturers who might need millions of copies of Windows to install on their brand new machines. Obviously, Microsoft cannot charge these companies retail prices otherwise our computers will end up being too expensive.
Instead, they charge them OEM prices which are much lower. The downside to an OEM license is that it’s usually linked to your motherboard which makes transferring the license to a new computer tricky, but at $14, you can just buy another copy and still end up saving money!