Samsung has officially revealed that the next Unpacked event is officially scheduled for 9 a.m. ET on August 10. While the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 weren’t named in the press material Samsung sent along, an image of the Z Flip is prominently featured in the invite image for the event.
For those already set on picking up either of the new devices, you can reserve your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 or Galaxy Z Flip 4 to claim up to $200 Samsung Credit towards the purchase price of the new devices simply for providing your name and email address on the Samsung Reservation page. The largest credit is being offered for those who purchase one of the new smartphones and bundle it with Samsung’s watch and Buds, but you’ll still be able to get up to $100 in credit if you simply want a phone on its own.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip & Fold offers
- $200 credit towards Galaxy phone, watch and buds bundle
- $150 credit towards Galaxy phone and watch bundle
- $130 credit towards Galaxy phone and buds bundle
- $80 credit towards Galaxy watch and buds bundle
- $100 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when you reserve a Galaxy phone, which is double the credit of the Galaxy S22!
- $50 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when you reserve a Galaxy watch
- $30 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when you reserve Galaxy buds
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold and Flip still aren’t quite as popular as the retired Note series, but Samsung is the current leader in the foldable smartphone segment. Let us know if you’re planning on picking up a foldable smartphone this year.