Can you believe that we’re almost towards the middle of the year? It feels like 2022 just flew by! That being said, we have some good news if you’re looking to buy some computer software because as part of VIP-SCDKey’s end-of-May clearance sale, they are heavily discounting genuine licenses for Windows and Office.
Customers can expect to get fantastic deals for the software and get as much as 91% off. There will also be an additional 30% discount if you were to use the skpha coupon code before checking out.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.15 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime– $14.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.30 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime– $26.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime– $45.55 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime– $48.94 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime– $38.97 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime– $58.31 (after 30% coupon skpha)
In case you don’t really need a copy of Windows or Office at the moment, don’t worry because over at Bzfuture.com, they are running promotions for accessories like keyboards and headsets where the 15% skpha discount code can also be used.
Buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit your order, make sure you end the skpha coupon code to knock an additional 30% off the price
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and key in your details
- Once payment has been successfully made, you should receive the product license in your email
- On your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you previously received in your email and you should be all set!
What is an OEM license?
Right off the bat, the price disparity between an OEM license and the one that Microsoft sells on its website is very obvious. Some of you might be concerned as to how a copy of Windows 10 can be so cheap, and more importantly, is it the real deal?
The answer is yes, it is the real deal.
This is because OEM licenses are licenses that are usually sold to computer manufacturers. Whenever a company like Dell, ASUS, or Lenovo makes a Windows computer, they’ll need to install a copy of Windows.
Since it doesn’t make financial sense for them to purchase Windows at retail prices given the millions of PCs they build and ship every year, they buy an OEM license which is typically a lot cheaper. There are pros and cons to an OEM license, with an obvious pro being that it is a lot cheaper.
The con is that if you need to move licenses to a different PC, it would be almost impossible as the OEM license is typically associated with the motherboard, but seeing as how cheap an OEM license is, you can just buy another copy if you have to.