After being highly-anticipated, the OnePlus Watch has turned out to be quite a disappointment. While the hardware looks great, and is exactly what we expect from OnePlus, the execution on the software side simply missed the mark. Since its release earlier this year, the company has been regularly releasing updates, and there’s another one on the way with the B.65 update (via XDA Developers).
The last update focused on improving the stability and reliability of the GPS signal provided by the OnePlus Watch. And this latest update brings a few new features while adding even more “optimizations.” Once the update hits your smartwatch, you’ll be able to sync Spotify playlists with Spotify ‘music mode’, along with being able to enjoy four new watch faces, and more.
- Spotify music mode, sync your Spotify playlist.
- Support real-time display of some navigation, easy to watch the navigation by raising your hand.
- Add 4 new watch faces, enjoy your new style!
- Support mobile phone alarm reminder linkage.
- Optimize the sleep algorithm and make sleep detection smarter.
- The vibration intensity can be adjusted in the watch setting to experience stronger vibration reminders.
OnePlus is beginning to push out this update to Watch owners now, carrying a version number of W301GB_B_65_0654 and it’s arriving via an OTA update. You should receive the notification to update in the next couple of days, or you can head into the OnePlus Health app on your smartphone in order to check for it yourself.